Our patient services include primary medical, dental, optometry care, contributions toward funeral services, and a Thrift Shop at our Santa Anita offices offering free clothing for the workers and their families.
When more specialized care is needed, we are able to send patients to outside medical and dental providers, or imaging facilities with which we have negotiated favorable Provider agreements. We are proud to be able to provide the following services with referrals from us:
- Medical specialists
- Hospitals, including emergency, in-patient and out-patient care
- Lab work
- Dental specialists
- Outside eye specialists
- Ambulance service
- Meal tickets for people out of work temporarily
The CTHF also values preventive measures to insure a healthier population. Three examples are:
- Free mammograms for women
- Diabetes education, prevention and maintenance
- Colo-rectal screenings with evidence of a family history
Serving the over 5,000 patient visits that pass through our doors annually is not easy with our limited working budget. We take pride in making every dollar stretch as far as it can for the good of our workers and their families.